- Total 20
Jobs are scarce, but there are at least a few excellent openings in civic engagement:
- The Campaign for Stronger Democracy–a broad coalition that extends from voting reform to deliberative democracy–is looking for an executive director.
- The Democracy Commitment, a coalition of community colleges committed to civic engagement, needs a National Coordinator.
- The Talloires Network, a global coalition of 22o engaged universities, needs a coordinator.
- The Corporation for National and Community Service is looking for a director of research and evaluation.
- The Pace Center for Civic Engagement at Princeton University is searching for a new director.