- Total 46
The 1st Annual Workshop on Methods for Teaching Ethics in Data Science (MTEDS 23) will take place virtually and on the campus of Tufts University on Tuesday, May 2, 2023.
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. The following paper categories are welcome:
- Short papers (1-5 pages) related to the topic of the workshop; accepted short papers will be given a 20 minute presentation slot in the conference.
- Undergraduate Ethics Case Studies for the Tripods Undergraduate Ethics Case Studies Project (see more details at https://sites.tufts.edu/mteds23/samplecase)
- Peter Levine (co-chair), Tufts University
- Benedetta Giovanola (co-chair), University of Macerata, Italy
- H. V. Jagadish, University of Michigan
- Andreia Martinho, Tufts University
- Karl Schmitt, Trinity Christian College
- more PC members TBA
- Peter Levine, Tufts University
- Lenore Cowen, Tufts University
Here is the call for papers: https://easychair.org/cfp/mteds23. The deadline is January 10, 2023