As we approach the 2014 Election, CIRCLE at Tisch College has a wealth of relevant information. Our 2014 Election Center is the go-to place for data in the form of interactive maps and trends. In addition, we have recently released five more specialized studies:
- Do Controversial Ballot Measures Affect Youth Voter Turnout?
- Latino Youth: Political Engagement Trends
- Asian American Youth: Political Engagement Trends
- African American Youth: Political Engagement Trends
- UPDATED – 2014 Midterms: Young Voters in Competitive Senate Races
Stay tuned for rapid analysis on Election Night, the day after, and beyond.